Sunday, June 7, 2015

Born Pretty Store 36mm Black Oval Nail Studs

Hello Lovelies!!



Happy Sunday! I hope you had a blessed day.  I'm finally feeling back to normal, so we decided so head to the gym for some much needed water therapy and pool time fun with the family.  It's was a gorgeous, but hot day here in Texas, but it felt great to get back to swimming laps.  For those that do not know, I have Fibromyalgia, there isn't a cure yet, and I cannot take any meds that are used to "treat" the disease, so I have had to change my diet to eat strictly Paleo & Gluten free foods, and slowly added water exercise.  Dieting is never fun, but when you are forced to permanently have to  change your lifestyle way of eating, it becomes easier to follow each day, and it has helped decrease the pain. I started using a new product ( post coming later on what I've been using) that has surprising helped with the all over body pain and given me energy.  I'm a skeptic and it took me a while to give in, but it and try it, but I am having unbelievable results in just 4 short days!  More later on that.

Today I have some really cool Black Oval nail studs to share with you that were sent to me by the Born Pretty Store.  These were so very easy to work with, I used a small pair of tweezers to pick them up and place on my nail, after just applying my top coat.  In my photos I used another beautiful polish, form an upcoming Indie, Kim Michelle Nails, then added a single stud to a few of my nails.  There's so much fun in this mani and so many things you can do with these.  The price is so affordable and there are 120 of them in a single order!!  Even better, the Born Pretty Store offers FREE worldwide shipping!! You can also save 10% off your order when you use the code HYSQ10 during the check out process.









I love that these have a bit of iridescent color shift to them.  This is my first time using this type of nail art, other than the Born Pretty Store Silver Crowns I posted about a few weeks ago.  These are unique and very easy to use and don't forget to save 10% off your order using the code HYQS10.



That is all I have for you today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

 
 







XoXo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment