Friday, June 3, 2016

Wednesday's with Lynnderella | Swoon Du Jour - Limited Edition

Hello Hello Hello!!


I hope everyone had a great and happy holiday!  I've got a quick Lynnderella review for you today on another versatile Limited Edition Lynnderella polish.  Swoon du Jour is a shimmer-microglitter hybrid made with lilac, blue and pink shimmer as well as silver holographic microglitter in a pale pink-lilac base.  It is such a fun polish topper that looks good over any color!  I used a single coat over Enchanted Polish Sweet Mint and finished with a glossy top coat.  Let's take a look....








Check out the macro shot! I love a gorgeous topper to use in the summer, the sun brings out all the sparkle.  You can bid on Swoon Du Jour, if it pops up in the Lynnderella Ebay store.  I will leave all the links below.  That is all I have for you today.  Until next time, keep looking up, cause that's where it all is!


XoXo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment