Wednesday, April 22, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 22 - Pastel Chaos & Crocodiles LH07


Hello Lovelies!!

I was so confused and thought yesterday was Wednesday! I just had to go back and correct that small error!! Now I can correctly say Happy Wednesday and cheers to the week almost being over!  For Day22 our theme is Pastel and I chose the very beautiful LH07 from Chaos & Crocodiles.  It's Holo, it's Pink.....what more can I say, lol!  This is not a polish that is still available, but you may be able to find it on Ebay, Storeny or in a Facebook polish group.  LH07 is a Lilac Dusty Pink with a linear holographic effect.  It is simply beautiful and the perfect light pastel Pink.  As always, there were no issues with the application, it was flawless,  just glided on my nails.  I used 2 thin coats and 1 coat of HK Girl Top Coat.




This is one of my favorite lighter shades of Pink. As a lover of Pink, I tend to go for the deeper-brighter shades, but this one caught my eye and well, I had to have it.  You can keep up to date  with C&C on their  Facebook page. shop on their Website  and follow their Blog Are you a C&C fan and collector?  I have a nice size collection and love the brand.  That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

XOXO Shea

Don't forget to take a look at what my fellow bloggers chose for their Pastel Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment