Saturday, April 25, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 25 - Favorite Pahlish Toxic and Timeless

Hello Lovelies!

What a Saturday this has started off to be.  I was quickly woken up to the sounds of thunder, piercing  lightning and hail slamming against the windows of our house at 3:30 this morning.  I am terrified of storms, so what a better way to keep my mind off what's going on outside, than to write up my blog post for today!! We are dwindling down to the final week in our 30 Days of Colour Swatch Challemge.  Today's theme is "Favorite" and I chose my first ever polish purchase, Pahlish Toxic and Timeless.  At the time I purchased this back in 2012, I had no idea what Indie brands were popular, in fact I don't even remember how I came across her store on Etsy, but I am so glad I did.  After I got the polish in the mail, I was hooked and placed 3 more orders.  I kept going back to her shop and saw things I just had to have, I should have just placed one order for those 6 bottles, instead of three orders of 2 bottles, LOL  Pahlish Toxic and Timeless is a green leaning teal jelly with a mix of large gold and blue hex glitters, bar glitters, smaller hexes and a hint of holo or iridescent glitter.  The first time I put this on, I could not stop staring at my nails, I was in awe.  The color is deep like a tropical ocean and the mixture of glitters is sheer perfection.  It has a bit of sentimental meaning to me, as it was my very first polish purchase ❤️ I love it and it is my all time favorite.  Shown is 2 coats over Zoya Charla and HK Girl Top Coat.




So gorgeous and tantalizing at the same time.  I am going to keep this post short as my Fibro has been acting up for the last 2 days :( Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

XOXO Shea

Don't forget to take a look at what the other bloggers selected for the Favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment