Saturday, May 10, 2014

Jamberry Nails SATURDAY BLOW OUT SALE!!

Hello Lovelies and Happy Saturday to all!!!

Today I have a quick post for y'all.  I need to make room for my Spring/Summer Jamberry Nails inventory.  So what does that mean!?!? I will be selling my current in stock inventory at a DEEP discount. ** Per our compliance ruling, we are not allowed to publish the price ** How ever if you can read half  of my post, you will be able to figure out the discount amount.  I have just about every design, except for the the Spring/Summer designs or this months Sister Style exclusive.   If you are interested, please send me an email to jamwithshea@gmail.com. There I will be able to send you photos and tell you the price.  You should be able to figure it out above in half the time ❤️❤️

You can also send me a Facebook message by clicking HERE. I am including a few example photos of using the Jamberry wrap as an accent nail and using them on all fingers. For more information  Please send me an email to jamwithshea@gmail.com or message me on Facebook.  That is my super quick post for today.  Until next time, Keep looking up, because that's where it all is 😍


XOXO Shea

The first two are all Jamberry Nails

 
The next 2 photos I used polish with the Jamberry Nails





This last photo, is my favorite combination of mixing designs and is ALL Jamberry Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment