Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Younique - Uplift Empower Motivate - Challenge

Hello Lovelies!!

Yes, You aren't seeing things, I am able to do a blog post 2 days in a row now!! I am so excited to announce that I decided to join Younique.  For those of you that have not heard of Younique, we are a fast growing cosmetic company that is known for our 3D Fiber Mascara.  I refer to it as a "Magic Wand" for your eyelashes.  I have always had a passion for makeup and I am always looking for the best of the best products.  When I first tried our 3D Fiber Mascara last year, I was immediately hooked and could not believe I was looking at my short lashes, that were now full and long!!  I have tried just about every mascara out there, from drug store brand to high end brands and none of them were able to achieve the long and full effect as promised by the makers.  I was challenged today to sell 5 of our fabulous 3D Fiber Mascara's, so what a better way to get the word out and accept that challenge, was to do a blog post about it!!  Below you will see real life photo's taken from either other Younique presenters or from one of our many happy customers.  The proof is in the pictures.  Let's take a look, you will be AMAZED!




 

 
Wowza, right?!?! Our 3D Fiber Mascara works on any length of lashes.  Below are the details taken from the Younique website.
 Our simple three-step process combines Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers to help create the appearance of incredible thickness and volume to your existing lashes. Watch as your lashes transform into something you have only dreamed of! The 3D Fiber Lashes are water resistant but easily washes off with warm water and facial cleanser at the end of the day. Try it! It will quickly become your favorite makeup must-have!

Directions:
To prepare your eyelashes for optimal results, first apply one thin coat of your own regular favorite mascara and let it dry. Then, apply Moodstruck Transplanting Gel to your lashes.
Immediately following, and while the gel is still wet, apply the Moodstruck Natural Fibers.
Reapply the Transplanting Gel a second time to secure the natural fibers onto your lashes.


What do you think? I highly recommend this mascara to anyone, not just because I am a Younique Presenter, but because I use this product myself, before I joined.  Younique is 100% certain that you will love our 3D Fiber Lashes, that if you do not love them, we offer a money back guarantee! Who would like to help me meet and or beat this challenge of selling 5 of our 3D Fiber Lash Mascara?? Your lashes will LoVe you and so will I :)  You can order them on my website easy-peasy, just click HERE  If you have ever thought about joining Younique, now is the time to get in.  We are growing each day and the company as a whole has already surpassed our total sales from April!! The starter kit is just $99.00 USD plus tax and shipping and comes with 32 total eye pigments, 6 concealers, 5 blushes, 3D Fiber Lashes, Eye Brush set and a FREE business website that is INSTANT the very minute you join and orders can be placed.  Did I mention we are paid our commission instantly too? Yes, we are paid the very day the order is placed!!  Take a look at everything that comes in the starter kit.


 
 
 
I could not wait for my kit to arrive so that could start playing and experimenting with all the products!  Take a leap and join my team.  I have a great leader and our support team is always upbeat, positive and encouraging,  You can join my team from my website by clicking HERE That is all I have for today, until next time, Keep looking up because that's where it all is!


XOXO Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment