Sunday, October 13, 2013

It has been a long long break, but I am back!!

Hello Dolls!!! Wow, the last time I posted here was in April, time does fly!! Life and health issues have gotten in the way, which has been tough.  Thanks to a few good doctors, I will finally be on my way to a pain free life! I have so many things to show you, both in polish and Jamberry Nail wraps.  I had contemplated speaking about the bullying that sadly goes on in the polish world, as I was targeted for quite sometime, but I decided that the "women" responsible for it all, just were not worth naming!  It is crazy, yet sad, the things people will do to create drama!  Enough of that, on to my post :)  Jamberry Nail wraps have created some of the cutest designs for Halloween, and there is still time to order!  These come in adult and kids sizes too! 


These are a few of my favorite designs, aren't they adorable?!?! I really love the Mummies! They are easy to apply to your nails and toes.  These can be worn as an accent nail with polish or worn on all fingers and or toes!

Which design is your favorite? Jamberry Nail wraps can be purchased
here and are Buy 3 Get 1 Free.  If anyone would like to give them a try before buying, I do have samples to send as well, just leave me a comment below :)  This come back post is short and my goal is to post at least once a week until after my surgery.  Until next time, may your days be filled with laughter and beautiful polish!!
 
 
 
xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment