Tuesday, April 1, 2014

KBShimmer Green Hex & Glam

Hello Lovelies!!

I have another gorgeous polish to share with you by KBShimmer.  When I saw Green Hex & Glam on Valesha's blog post, I immediately knew I had to have it.  I have never been a fan of green until now!! ( as you can see from my previous post too )  Let's take a look at the 3 photo's I have to share with you.  Not only is this a beautiful color, but the application was flawless.  I could have gone with out a top coat!! Yes, with out a top coat, that is how smooth the formula is!  I did use 1 coat of HK Girl Top Coat. 

 
 
 
 
Green Hex & Glam is in my Top Ten list.  The following information was taken from the description on KBShimmer's website:
 
Green hex And Glam was actually a custom polish for Kayla’s 3 year blogaversary, but I knew it would also be a perfect Christmas shade!  She wanted a green version on I Got A Crush On Blue.  I recreated that custom, with a deep green jelly base.  I then loaded that base with silver holographic hex glitters in sizes from micro to extra-large for an ultra-sparkly polish.  Best in 3 coats
 
Type: Jelly
Glitter Load: Medium
Glitter Size: Small to Extra Large
Recommended Coats: 3 Coats
Notes:  To reduce fishing for extra large glitters, turn bottle upside down for a few minutes before application.
 
For my application, I used Stuck on Blue base coat and HK Girl Top Coat  These fabulous products can be purchased from Jill at GLISTEN & GLOW   For the polish I used the recommended application of 3 coats, it not only dried fairly fast, but I could have gone with out a top coat.  Never have I come across a glitter polish that dried smooth.  You can find Green Hex & Glam and other beauties online at KBSHIMMER  I am looking forward to purchasing more from Christy :)  Do you own any KBShimmer polishes?  Which ones?  Thank you for reading my blog post today.  Until next time, Keep looking up because that's where it al is.
 
XOXO Shea


No comments:

Post a Comment