Monday, December 28, 2015

The Born Prett Store | Floral Nail Wraps

Hello Hello Hello!!


What an amazing Christmas I had with my family on Christmas Eve.  My sister had all 5 of her kids and they all excited for Santa to arrive.  I tracked Santa for them most of the night and they all told me the stories of their 2 Elf on the Shelf.  The gleam in their eyes when they told me all the different places they've found them and that every night they go to the North Pole to report to their behavior to Santa.  It was so cute and heart warming,  My oldest nephew said they had babies, but they didn't come back this year.  I told them that the babies probably went to visit children that were less fortunate to bring them holiday cheer and they all smiled big at that idea.  I'm sad that Christmas is over, but will cherish all the memories.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!




For today's review, I have the neatest floral nail art stickers from The Born Pretty Store to share with your you.  The Born Pretty Store is my favorite place to shop for all my nail art supplies, everything ships free and it doesn't take long at all.  It's totally worth the wait! You can even save an additional 10% off all regular priced items, when you use the code HYSQ10 at check out.  These stickers are SO easy to apply and it only takes a few seconds too.  The best part, you do not have to wait for them to dry.  These are perfect for anyone on the go or moms who have little time for their nails. They are so versatile, you can use them as an accent nail, which is what I did or use them on all your nails.  I wore this mani for a week with out any lifting!! Let's take a look....










How cute are these?!?!  I did us a top coat on them and I wore these for a week with out any problems.  You take them off just like nail polish, using polish remover.  The Born Pretty Store offers a wide variety of nail art items that are affordable AND they offer free shipping too.  You can save an extra 10% off all regular priced items when using code HYSQ10 at check out.  That is all I have for you today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!

 





XoXo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment