Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lazy Sunday with Jamberry Nais

Happy Sunday!! It's been a while since my last post, but life gets in the way at times...Today I have a Jamberry Nails mani.  I recently became a Jamberry Nails consultant and cannot wait to get started.  For this mani I used 3 different styles with Julep Patti.  This will be a short, but fun post.  So, on to the pictures:


 

I love these nail shields and they last a long time too. I have had them on my toes for 3 weeks now and no issues with chipping or coming off.  They are great for those that want to grow their nails out with out having to change polish frequently.  These can last up to 21days and grow with your nails.  They are easy to apply and easy to take off, using the same foil method that is used for glitter.

I love to include a snap shot using the Color Splash app :)

 
 
I enjoy having these as an option, as you can use them for each finger or incorporate 1 or 2 in your polish mani.  As I stated, I just became a Jamberry Consultant and I am having my launch party via Facebook Event, which can be found by clicking here.  You can also access my webpage here, to view over 200 different designs and take advantage of this months promotion of buy 3 get 1 free.  That is all for today, until next time, may your days be filled with lots of beautiful polish!!
 
xoxo Shea


No comments:

Post a Comment