Monday, March 18, 2013

Nails and Toes by Jamberry Nails

Happy Monday to everyone! The weekend went by so fast and it's back to work for many~ As you may have noticed my blog posts have not been so frequent and will continue to be until some things get sorted out.  Life happens sometimes, but you have to just smile and get through it.  Today I have another Jamberry Nails mani and Pedi.  **Warning for those that creep out with feet pictures!! Since becoming a Jamberry Consultant my love for these have grown and grown.  For my current situation in life, these work fabulous as they last 2 weeks on your hands and 3-4 weeks on your toes :) It is the same addiction as polish, there are soooo many designs, I want them all!!  On to the photo's, and this will be a short post....

 

For my hands I used the Zebra and Purple Peacocks designs.  I did not like it at first, but after applying them on my other hands, they look really cute!


For my toes I use the Metallic Leopard French tips design and I LOVE this!! I did think they would look good on my hands, but now I cant wait to try them :) That is it for my post today.  If you would like to see more designs, please click here to view my webpage and I am also have an online launch party event to kick off my new business, you can view and join by clicking here. This is a public event, so please feel free to invite your friends and family!!  Until next time, may your days be filled with lots of beautiful polish and Jamberry Nails :)

xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment