Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer - Never Too Old For Pink

Good Evening Lovelies!!

I have THE perfect Pink polish to share with you this evening!!  I am a Pink lover through and through and can never pass on any, especially those created by the very talented Charlene Lam of Too Fancy Lacquer.  The minute Never Too Old for Pink arrived I grabbed my nail supplies and immediately put it on.  The color took my breath away and I was giddy like a child holding it in my hands...LOL  Like all of the polishes from TFL, the formula was flawless, glided on like a dream.  I used 2 coats along with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.  Let's take a look at this gorgeous polish.....




 
 
Never Too Old for Pink is a  hot neon pink packed with gold flecks, purple micro shimmers, and finished with a touch of holo.  Isn't it just aaaaaaamazing!!! Currently, this is sold out ( sorry ), but make sure you follow TFL on Facebook and Instgram to keep up with launch and restock dates.  I hope you enjoyed my post on the gorgeous polish.  Until next time, Keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

XoXo Shea

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So do I!! It's the pink I've been waiting for someone to create, it's perfect in every way :)

      Delete