Monday, October 26, 2015

Top Shelf Lacquer | Strawberry Sangria

Hello Hello Hello!!


I hope that everyone had a glorious weekend with glorious weather.  Here in San Antonio.....it POURED rain, all weekend, causing all kinds of flooding.  Once Hurricane Patricia hit land in Mexico, it was as if the Tropical Storm landed right here too!  The flooding on the streets and highways was insane!!  I prayed for all of those affected by this very damaging hurricane. 

On to the beauty that I have for you today, O-M-G!  Y'all know how I love my Pink polishes, but Red has become my guilty pleasure and Top Shelf Lacquer Strawberry Sangria took my breath away!  All I can say is, WOW-OH-WOW!! Not only is the color "off the chain and on Fleek", but the formula is a dream.  It was as if, once I started to paint my nails, the polish took over and painted it on my nails itself.  The application is aaaaaamaZing!! I have to say it is by far the best formula holographic polish I have ever worked with.  In other words, it is perfect.  Take a look at my photo's, they do speak for themselves.  Oh, and I wore this for SEVEN days with out any tip wear or chipping, simply divine! 









Strawberry Sangria is from the Holo'd Sangria Collection and still has me swooning!  I love this brand so much that I ordered 8 more bottles and cannot wait to share them with you all.  Do you own any polishes from Top Shelf Lacquer?  This was a new brand to me, and wow am I glad I decided to place an order. Be sure to follow Top Shelf Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with all her beauties.  That is all I have for you today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!


XoXo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment