::Press Sample/Affiliate::It's almost the weekend and my neighborhood has gone all out on decorating for Halloween. We have a lot of kids that live on my street alone. Our dogs are never thrilled to have their costumes put on, but they love to see the kids when we hand out candy. Will you be dressing up or handing out candy this year?
This is the first of 4 Born Pretty Store reviews that I will be sharing with everyone. Today I have one of their Gradiant Decals, and they are not only super easy to apply, but they lasted SEVEN days with out any wear, tear or lifting! I am very impressed by this product. Simply polish your nails before applying the decals and follow these easy instructions:
1) Cut out each image as close to your nail shape as possible.
2) Remove the top plastic film that covers the image.
3) Place the decal into room temperature water for 20 seconds.
4) Moisten the nail the decal is going on.
5) Pull the decal out of the water using tweezers
6) Remove the backing off the decal and place the image on your nail.
7) Pat dry with a paper towel or you can use a blow dyer on low heat.
8) Cut off any excess that hangs over your nail tip ( if any )
9) Finish with a top coat of your choice
Viola, you are done!! I paired these Gradiant Decals with Lynnderella Candy Cake Mint polish and the results are beautiful! It may seem like this takes a long time, however it took me less than 3 minutes for each hand. These are great for those days you are short on time and want a professional looking manicure. Let's have a look at my photo's, I think y'all will really like these!
Pretty cool, right!! What are your favorite nail art techniques? I am nail art challenged, so these decals work perfect for me! You can save 10% off any regular priced items using code HYSQ10 at checkout and the Born Pretty Store ships FREE worldwide!! Be sure to subscribe to their newsletter to get updates, discounts and special offers. You can sign up on the Born Pretty Store website. That is all I have for you today. Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!