Thursday, May 1, 2014

Squishy Face Polish IACTAVS

Hello Lovelies!!

 How has your week been? For those that live in the areas that were affected by bad weather and tornados, I hope that everyone is safe.  For me, this week has flown by and I did not even realize that tomorrow is Friday already!!  I seem to be on a "Blue" polish kick this week.  I have another beautiful jelly packed one to share with you today from Squishy Face Polish.  This is IACTAVS.  I love Jellies, Crellies and Jelly Sandwiches and this polish meets all of the above!! This Blue is packed with silver stars, purple hexagon shaped glitters, blue/silver/lavender and pink tiny glitters in a blurble shimmer base.  In a nut shell, its B-E-A-U-T-U-F-U-L!!!  Let take a look at the photos, these were all taken in full sunlight.   

 
 
 

I really like this polish and I will be buying more in the future.  The application was fabulous too.  I used Glisten & Glow Stuck On Blu base coat, then 3 thin coats of polish and finished with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.  I was tempted to do a little flower art work with white polish in between coats, but maybe next time, as this one is packed with glitter for the perfect jelly sandwich.  I didn't have any issues with getting the glitter to go on smoothly, nor did I have to "fish" for any.  It is an all around great jelly polish. You can find Squishy Face polish on her Big Cartel store HERE.  You can find all of the Glisten & Glow products HERE.  What do you think?  Do you own any Squishy Face Polishes?  I'd love to hear your thought and comments.  That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!!

 
XOXO Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment