Friday, May 2, 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer Keep Calm and Be Fancy

Hello Lovelies and Happy Friday!!!

Today I have another must have creation from Too Fancy Lacquer.  Charlene is a creative genius when it comes to developing Holographic polishes!  Her colors and vibrant, bright, and out of this world.  Let's not forget that the formula is flawless and the consistency is perfect.  I've never had a polish apply like butter!  Today I have Keep Calm and Be Fancy


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LOOK at this gorgeous color! These were taken outside with full sun.  My camera was having a hard time capturing is actual beauty.  Too Fancy Lacquer has become a favorite in my top 5 Indie brands.  Do you own any TFL polishes? Keep Calm and Be Fancy is the first polish from the brand new Keep Calm series. It is a gorgeous blue teal linear holographic polish. Too Fancy Lacquer can be found HERE  for information on restocks, you can follow her on Facebook by clicking HERE I would love to hear what you think about this polish.  That is all for today.  I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!
 
XOXO Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment