Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Smitten Polish - Frangipani

Hello Lovelies!! It has been a few weeks since my last blog post and I am finally feeling a bit better.  Since I am unable to sleep, I thought it to be the perfect time to show y'all one my new favorite polishes!! Noelie never disappoints with her creations and Frangipani has to be one of the most beautiful shades of Pink I have owned.  The formula is flawless and goes on like a dream!{{ Please pardon my nubs, I had 2 bad breaks in one day and had to file them waaaaaaay down }}

Frangipani is a cool-toned soft pink creamy holographic polish that is opaque in two coats.  I absolutely love this shade of pink, I didn't have anything like it in my polish collection.  Frangipani is a polish that looks good on any length and shape of nails.  It even looks fabulous on my new nubbins!!  Let's take a look at the photos.  These were all taken in direct sunshine outside.  I used Glisten & Glow Stuck on Blue base coat, 2 thin coats of Frangipani and finished with HK Girl Top Coat.

 

 
 
 
Isn't this just a beautiful color?!?! I love that its a color that looks good on any length of nails.  I did wear this mani for 5 days with out any chipping or peeling.  This is currently sold out, but I do think it may be restocked at some point.  You can find Smitten Polish on her BigCartel shop by CLICKING HERE.  Be sure to follow her on Facebook and Instagram for updates on up coming restocks and sneak peaks of new colors too.  What do you think?  Gorgeous color, isn't it!! I have a nice size collection of Smitten Polishes, it is one of my favorite Indie brands.  Noelie is so very talented and she interacts with the members of her Fan Page group, which is awesome!  That is all I have for this evening.  I hope to be able to start blogging on a regular basis soon.  A few more tests need to be done for my heart, and I'm praying for an effective treatment.  Until next time, keep looking up, because that's where it all is.......
 
XOXO Shea
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment