Friday, June 27, 2014

Smitten Polish Summer Collection 2014

Hello Lovelies!! I have a gorgeous collection to show you this evening from Smitten Polish. Noelie has outdone herself with her Smitten Summer Collection. I normally have a favorite, but this collection is AMAZING! I couldn't pick a favorite, but I do have my top 3 choices, which I will list at the end of this post. Let's move on to the photo's. There are 8 polishes in the Summer Collection, waiting for your nails and toes. A few of these are total beach colors!!


 
First up is This is My Tiara and it is a stunner!! So much sparkle, that my camera was unable to capture.  I do not have anything like this in my collection and it does sparkle just like a beautiful Tiara!
 

 
 
Jellyfish Rave is a beautiful purple that is loaded with so much sparkle and when the sun hit my nails, there was a sparkle party on my nails! 
 

 
 
Girl Sprouts is another stunner.  This beautiful shade of green, in real life is more neon, jammed packed with beautiful sparkle.  None of my camera's were able to capture the true beauty sparkle.
 

 
 
Safety Dance immediately reminded me of a tropical beach vacation color.  This is a beautiful neon Orange that says "LOOK at me!" I have been wearing this on my toes, imaging my toes in the sand and a cold drink in hand!!
 

 
 
Nuclear Sunshine is a gorgeous neon yellow that is also jam packed with sparkle.  This is my first yellow polish in my collection and I could not stop stating at it!! Depending on how the light or sun hits on it, it goes from a delicate yellow to a BAM sparkle bomb!!
 

 
 
Seahorse Rodeo is a beautiful teal-blue color that sparkles and shines like a big rainbow in the sky.  You may be asking why does she keep using the word "sparkle", all of these polishes are loaded with tantalizing sparkles!! 
 
 
Her Name Was Rose is an Oh My Gosh color!! My first thought reminded me of Dorothy's shoes in the Wizard of Oz, but in a Red-Rose color.  This too is not like anything I have in my collection, its gorgeous! 
 
 
The Oncoming Storm is a stunningly beautiful royal blue color that is also loaded with sparkle sparkle sparkle!! This is a must have if you love Blue polishes.  I wish my cameras would have been able to capture the true beauty of this collection.  The sparkle is mesmerizing! 
 
The Summer Collection will be available for Pre-Order this Sunday June 29th at 2p central at www.smittenpolish.com  All of the polishes are beautiful and are a definite must have for the summer!  My top 3 favorites are This is My Tiara, Her Name Was Rose and The Oncoming Storm  I want to find a swim suit to match every polish! The formula on all of them are flawless, a few just one coaters.    Which ones are your favorites? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this collection.  Until next time, Keep looking up because that's where it all is!
 
XOXO Shea 

No comments:

Post a Comment