Saturday, July 26, 2014

Picture Polish Shocked

Hello Lovelies!!

I have a long overdue post that I have been meaning to get to.  When this polish came out, I immediately had to order it.  Picture Polish Shocked is one of my favorite polishes from their collaboration 2013 line.  I paired it with a very cute Polk-a-dot Jamberry Nails wrap and just love how it turned out.  If you aren't familiar with Jamberry Nails, I will give a brief intro at the end of this post.  Let's get right to the photo's:







Shocked was created in 2013 with an Australian blogger Sarah aka Shatter me Claire  When asked what her inspiration was, she responded with "I am a Pink fanatic".  The formula is dreamy and glides on like butter and is 5 Free. Shocked is a dark Fuchsia Pink jelly scatter Holo that dries smooth on the nail (contains no glitter).  I used 3 coats along with HK Girl Top Coat to achieve that fabulous shine!! Don't you just love this color!! I too am a Pink-o-Holic.  You can purchase Picture Polish on their WEBSITE and be sure to follow them on Facebook.  If you are "nail art" challenged or just want a quick and easy nail art solution, Jamberry Nails is the perfect product.  Not only are they super easy to apply, but they have over 250 designs to choose from.  This is a quick, no mess-no fuss process AND no waiting for dry time!!  They apply in just a few seconds, once you get the hang of it and can be applied using a mini-heater or blow dryer.  The Jamberry nail wraps/shields can be worn as an accent nail, shown in my photos, or you can wear them on all of your nails.  You can view all of the designs and order HERE, they are always Buy 3 Get 1 Free.  It is great deal, especially if you want to split an order with a friend.   That is all I have for today. I love reading and responding to comments, would love to know your thoughts.   Do you have Picture Polish in your collection?  Until next time, Keep looking up, cause that's where it all is!

XOXO Shea 

No comments:

Post a Comment