Thursday, July 24, 2014

Chaos & Crocodiles Narwhals are Unicomrs Too

 
Hello Lovelies!!

Today I have my very 1st C&C polish to share with you!  I had heard so many good things about this Indie brand, that I finally was able to snag a few of her LE polishes. Narwhals are Unicorms Too is a gorgeous Aqua Crelly polish with Turquoise and Gold Holographic glitters, plus a hint of Aqua, Gold and Holographic Shimmer!!  The formula was just right, I used 2 coats along wih HK Girl Top Coat.  Let's take a look at the photo's:





I love everything about this polish! The formula is flawless and the combination of the color and the glitters is like a party on my nails!!  This is currently sold out, however keep watch for restock updates on her FACEBOOK page, Instagram and their BLOG.   What do you think, do you own an C&C?  That is all for this evening. Until next time, Keep looking up cause that's where it all is!!

XOXO Shea 

No comments:

Post a Comment