Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Can you believe Christmas is almost here? I cannot believe it is almost 2013, where did the time go!! In addidtion to being Christmas Eve, today is my 1 year anniversary :) My husband and I got married last year on Christmas Eve and did not tell anyone, not even my best friend~  Today I have a beautiful blue mani to share with you.  Those that know me, know that Pink is my favorite color, but Blue is now close behind.


I used Zoya Tallulah with China Glaze Fairy Dust, the accent ring is NUBAR Blue Sparkle. I recently purchased 3 blue from the Zoya line and love them all.  I will have more blue mani's later this week.




The lighting reflects a design on my nails, it looks pretty cool~ The China Glaze Fairy Dust has a ton of sparkle, I reccommed this to everyone.  It lights up any color!



As always, I used 1 coat Seche Vite followed by 1 coat of HK Girl top coat.  I wish everyone a safe and Happy Holiday.  Until then, may your day be filled with lots of beautiful polish~




No comments:

Post a Comment