Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Erica's Nail and More Nail Art Challenge Last Day

WOW! It is true that time does fly fast when you are having fun! We are already at the end of Erica's challenge.  Like her challenge last November, it has been such a pleasure to participate in with such creative women.  I am looking forward to her next challenge.  For the last challenge, Day 9, was to recreate your favorite mani.  This could be one of your own or that of a fellow participant. When I saw Caitlin's with Epic Nail Time's Day 8 Polka Dot  mani, I knew I had to try it.  For my recreation, I used L'Oreal The Muse's Attitude and Members Only, with Cult Nails Tempest.  Let's get on to the photo's, shall we...

This is Caitlin's beautiful mani.  I was not able to create it exactly as her, as my nails are not quite long enough..

Sooooo Pretty!!










I am so addicted to the Color Splash App and the Bukaful App that I have started to include a "funky" pic of my mani too.  Thank you Erica for having me again in your fantastic nail art challenge!  That is it for today, what are your thought?  Until next time, may your day be filled with lots of beautiful polish.



xoxo Shea

2 comments:

  1. I'm so flattered that you chose my mani Shea!!! I love love love the way yours turned out! :) So pretty!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Your nails are beautiful!! I cannot wait until mine get to my desired length <3

      Delete