Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nerd Lacquer Nerd Lacquer!!

Helllo!  Today's post is about.....yup, you guessed it, Nerd Lacquer!! When I got started in to the nail polish world back in September, I did not have a clue that Indies existed or things such as a nail art stamping imagine plate.  As I socialized daily in a number of groups I belong to, I kept seeing everyone say when is NL coming back or I think I will wear an NL tomorrow.  Too new to ask, and I did not want to seem stupid, I never asked what NL stood for.  Then, finally one day someone said , Amanda with Nerd Lacquer is coming back after being gone for a year.  FINALLY I knew what "NL" meant.  Not knowing how spectacular her polishes were, I jumped on bored the day of the relaunch.  Today's post is about my new favorite Blue polish, Shiny......and O-M-G!!! What a fabulously stunningly gorgeous polish!! Enough talk and let's get to the pictures.... ** This is picture heavy**  This is 3 thin coats, with 2 coats of Seche Vite.








What do you think? Such a stunning polish! If you do not own any Nerd Lacquer polish, I highly recommend staying updated by following her on G+.  If you like baby blue polish, you will LOVE Shiny!! I have not been able to stop looking at my hands :)  I have found a new love for a few apps on my Ipad and really like the way the photo below turned out.


That is all for today.  Feel free to comment, any and all are so appreciated.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, until next time, may your days be filled with lots of beautiful polish.

xoxo Shea 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful - she really does create some awesome polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great on you, Shea!!! I'm so jealous you were able to snag this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It was not easy, I almost broke a finger trying to click and type! LOL

      Delete