Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ruby White Tips Fly to the Moon

Hello and what a beautiful day it is here in San Antonio. I have the window's open and the breeze feels so nice.  The high today is 78 and the sun is out :)  Today for you I have a gorgeous polish by Ruby White Tips.  This is Fly to the Moon and it is a true Duo-Chrome and it absolutely stunning!! For this mani I used Cult Nails Nevermore as my undie and 2 coats of Fly to the moon.  I topped it off with 1 coat Seche Vite and 1 coat of HK girl.  Let's get on to the photo's.....



I absolutely LOVE the different colors this shifts to! For my next review, I am going to get shots taken outside to show you all the different colors~




So there you have my very first review of Ruby White Tips.  What do you think? Ruby White Tips can be purchased here. That is all for today, until next time may your day be filled with lots of beautiful polish.

xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment