Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ruby White Tips Review

Hello! Today I have 2 more duo-chrome polishes from Ruby White Tips.  These are from her Kill Bill Collection.  The first one I have for you is Crazy 88.  I used  two coats of Essie Butler Please with 2 coats of Crazy 88. I love this combination.  Let's have a look...






This Duo Chrome will look good with just about any color used for an undie.

The next one I have is Pussy Wagon and it is gorgeous!  There are so many possibilities with this one.  I used two coats of China Glaze Ingrid and two coats of Pussy Wagon..  Let's have a look at how these came out...




As always, I used 2 coat of Seche Vite on both colors.  I really like how the copper color is brought out by the China Glaze.  What do you think?  I appreciate all comments left.  You can purchase Ruby White Tips at her new online store here and enter code SHEABLOG for 15% off your order. You can also check our her Facebook page here.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I did, until next time, may your days be filled with lots of beautiful polish~

xoxo Shea

5 comments:

  1. I like them both, but I really love Pussy Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shea!!! You make all my polishes look AWESOME!!! For anyone that would like 15% off, use the code SHEA at checkout!! (for everything but the Mystery Box)

    ReplyDelete