Saturday, November 8, 2014

Bear Pawlish - Peek a Boo

Hello Lovelies!!

Happy Saturday and what a beautiful day it is here in Texas.  I have another gorgeous polish to share with you today from Bear Pawlish,  Peek a Boo and it is a MUST HAVE for any Pink polish lover!!  Like all her polishes, this one too applied like a dream.  My photo's show 2 coats of polish and finished with my new favorite Darling Diva Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat.  Again, I wore this mani for a week and did not have any tip wear or chipping! It is simply amazing and a stunning color for any time of the year.  Let's get to the photo's, shall we?


 



Isn't it just girly-girl gorgeous?!?! Do you have Bear Pawlish in your collection?  I love everything about Bear Pawlish and look forward to purchasing more.  What do you think? Are you a PPL? ( Pink Polish Lover) Be sure to follow Bear Pawlish on Facebook to keep up to date on restocks and launches.  Her shop is currently closed so that she can catch up on fulfilling orders. You can also follow her on Instagram  I would love to know which Bear Polishes you have in your collection.  That is all I have for today.  Until next time, Keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment