Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Devil Wears Polish - Inky

Hello Lovelies!!

This evening I have another gorgeous polish from The Devil Wears Polish to share with you.  This new Indie has quickly become one of my favorites!! If you haven't tried any of Tami's polishes, it only takes one and you too will become addicted!! This evening I have one of her prototypes to share with you and it is still available to purchase.  One of the things I love about TDWP is that Tami's shop always has available prototypes and I want each and everyone of them!! hah!  This evening I will be showing you prototype Inky.  Inky is a gorgeous dark blue linear holo and if you are a fan of Blue polishes, you are going to want this one.  The application was smooth and flawless.  For my base coat I used KBShimmer Basic Training Base coat, 2 coats of Inky, it was opaque with just 1 coat, but I went ahead with 2 coats.  For my top coat, I decided to order Darling Diva Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat, as I had heard so much goodness about it, I just had to order it and I am so glad I did!!  Pryzmatic PETC is the best top coat I have ever used and certainly lives up to its name.  PETC is short for Performance Enhancing Top Coat and is described on the website as " This topcoat is amazing and really imo enhances the color and helps smooth out glitter issues. It's quick drying but not the fastest so don't expect light speed but to me, with what it does to polish and the shine its totally worth it!"  It really does enhance the color and I wore this polish for a week and had no issues of shrinkage or chipping, it is amazing and a must have for any polish lover!!  Let's get to the photo's of this gorgeous polish.



 


 

Look how gorgeous this color is, it just leaves me speechless!! Just like shoes, one can never have too many Blue polishes!  What do you think of Inky?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.  You can purchase this and many other beautiful polishes from The Devil Wears Polish in her Storenvy Shop  You purchase the amaZing Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat from Darling Diva  HERE That is all I have for this rainy evening.  Until next time, Keep looking up cause that's where it all is! 

xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment