Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cupcake Polish Sweet Addictions October Box

Hello Lovelies!!

This is a long overdue post and I am finally able to get to this one. Although this box sold out at both launches, you may be able to find any of these polishes on blog sales, Facebook nail polish sales groups, Ebay or on Storeny.  The Cupcake Polish October Sweet Addiction Box was ALL about Pink!! Those who know me, know that I LoVe all shades of Pink polishes :) It is a Pink Lovers Dream and it came with the cutest Pink heart charm too!! Each polish is a different shade of Pink and the formula's were wonderful.  The box included:

Cupcake Polish Fight Like a girl, a gorgeous micro glitter
BearPawlish Paws to Ta Ta's, a Beautiful Neon Pink holo
Smitten Polish In October We Wear Pink, a bright Pink sparkly micro glitter

Let's get to the photo's, since I am a lover of Pink, I will wear any of these polishes year round! The 1st photo credit goes to The Jedi Wife ( I totally forgot to take a pic of all the contents )
 

 

 
 
 
Aren't these simply Divine? As always I used my go to KBShimmer base coat and my newly addicted  to Darling Diva Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat ( seriously ladies and Gents, this is THE best top coat ever!! ) The October box isn't available anymore, but there are previous months still available and  I heard it through the grapevine that they will be on sale for Black Friday :) This month she is releasing an extra box called the I Survived Black Friday, launching this Friday 11/28 at 12:01 am EST and then again at 1P EST.  The December Sweet Addiction box will launch on 11/30 at 12n EST.  If that isn't enough........gulp, her Holiday 2014 Collection releases on December 1st at 7P EST and let me tell you, the sneak peeks are BEYOND gorgeous!  You can find Cupcake Polish by clicking this link  If your looking for a new top coat, you can find Darling Diva's Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat HERE :)  That is all I have for this evening.  Until next time, Keep looking up cause that's where it all is!
 
 
xoxo Shea 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment