Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Devil Wears Polish No More Butterlies

Hello Lovelies!

I have another beautiful polish from The Devil Wears Polish.  This was an LE No More Butterflies and portions from the sales went to a charity.  Tami is not only an awesome polish creator, but she has such a kind heart.  I see great things in the future for her brand, her formulas and polishes are to die for.  No More Butterflies is a light blue linear holo and it is gorgeous on any skin tone!  Let's get on to the photos, as this will be a quick review.  I was just released from the hospital and my sleeping hours are all off.  Did I tell you how much I adore this color and The Devil Wear Polish brand?? LOL



 
 


I just love how beautiful it look on short nails too.  The application goes on like a dream, no streaks or clumps.  I used 2 coats of NMB and my new favorite top coat by Darling Diva, Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat, its a must have ladies and gents.  Do you have any TDWP in your collection? She is running a special of 5 of a 25$ purchase and that includes prototypes too!! That is all I have for today.  To get your hands a few polishes from The Devil Wears Polish you can visit her store and to get the awesome Darling Diva Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat, you will find it HERE . Until next time, Keep looking up, cause that's where is all is!

Have a blessed day\
xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment