Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Love NP - Molly




Hello Lovelies!!

Today I have a gorgeous fall color from I❤️NP and I cannot believe I waited this long to put it on! It is, IMO the perfect shade for Fall/winter and fair skin.  I have very fair skin, as in you may need sunglasses! LOL Sadly, Molly is no longer available. ( I know I know. But you may be able to find her on Ebay or Storenvy,  Molly is described as “a beautiful deep cranberry / magenta colored holographic polish with added sparkle and an incredibly rich and wet appearing finish.”  The formula was fabulous and I could have only used 1 coat,  but used 2 out of habit and of course I used my newly addicted top coat from Darling Diva.  I'm telling you, Carrie has got something here!  I only took a few photos as the Texas sun, didn't want to come out and play, but oh wowza!! Let s take a look at what my camera was able to capture.  The beauty of it IRL, is breath taking! 


 



 

How gorgeous, right? ILNP has revamped their bottles and they are so modern and classy looking.  Oh, and I am dying to try a few of her new flakies, they all look amazing! To view all of the new releases from ILNP CLICK HERE  You can also follow on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with restocks and new releases.  That is all I have for this beautiful day here.  Until next time, Keep looking up cause that's where it all is!
 
xoxo Shea








No comments:

Post a Comment