Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cupcake Polish | Berry Good Looking

Hello Lovelies!!



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  Summer is in full force here in Texas with our temps reaching 100 and the humidity is so awful, that I am ready to move to Alaska! Thankfully my Camp Gladiator work outs are at 5:30 in the morning, it isn't too bad, but its still hot even that early, so we all sweat like crazy!  I have another gorgeous and I mean gorgeous polish to share with you today.  Cupcake Polish, Berry Good Looking, a Purple linear holographic, is show-stopping, head-turning, can't stop looking at my nails kind of gorgeous.  The formula is flawless and the ease of the application was as if it simply applied itself onto my nails.  I used 2 coats, you could use just 1, along with my favorite Darling Diva Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat.  All of my photos were taken using my new LED lamp, Trademark Home Collection LED Desk Lamp ,that I purchased from Amazon, very affordable at just $27.98 and makes for amazing pictures.


 



 

Simply gaaawgeous daahling! This was so distracting, all I wanted to do was stare at my hands, LOL!  This polish is still available for purchase, along with other Cupcake beauties.  It is a nice addition to my collection and I have a few more that I will be sharing this week.  That is all I have for you today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!


 




XoXo,

post signatureDarling Diva Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat

1 comment: