Saturday, July 18, 2015

Delush Polish | Babe Watch

Hello Lovelies!!


I have an AMAZING polish to share with you today from Delush Polish.  This is my very first polish from Delush and all I can say is WHY HAVENT I TRIED THESE BEFORE!! I received this as a gift from from polish swap buddy, she actually sent me three!! Get ready for some awesomeness and put your sunglasses on, as I present to you Delush Polish Babe Watch.  My photos were all taken using an LED lamp and I only used two coats, with a coat of Seche Vite and finished with a coat of Darling Dive Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat.  I can hear the Angels singing......









 
How fabulously amazing is Babe Watch!! I have worn this for SEVEN days and it looks like I just applied it.  No tip wear, no chipping, no nothing!  I am so impressed with this polish and the formula is on FLEEK!! Babe Watch is one of seven polishes in the Life's a Beach Collection.  I have 2 more polishes to share with you from this collection.  Stay tuned for more shear perfection.  That is all I have for you today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!
 
 
XoXo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment