Tuesday, May 5, 2015

30 Days of Colour May Challenge Day 4 - Purple Pahlish Sarey's Berry


Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is all about Day 4 in the May color challenge I am partaking in and our theme choices are Purple and or Dry Brush Nail Art.   Since I am not feeling well, I opted to just show you the gorgeous Pahlish Sarey's Berry.  This is another beauty from the Bespoke line and Shannon releases new ones every week.  Sorry, but this one isn't available for purchase, but you may be able to find it on blog sales, Storeny or Facebook polish sales group.  Sarey's Berry is a beautiful violet-orchid crelly flakie polish.  So much magic is happening in this bottle!! 



 
 

This color is so hard to capture the trueness of it, but in any lighting or even in the sun, its one gorgeous polish!  Were you able to snag this one? I love seeing what she has coming next each week with the Bespoke batches.  That is all I have for you today. Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!

Shop * Facebook * Instagram 

Don't forget to check out what my fellow bloggers did for their Day 4



XOXO,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment