Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday's With Lynnderella - Nolita Lolita

Hello Lovelies!!







Happy Wednesday and that means the week is half way over!  For those that work this weekend will be a 3 or 4 day weekend, which my husband is excited about.  Today I have another gorgeous Lynnderella polish to share with you.  Nolita Lolita from the Fall in Love with New York Collection and is a pink multiglitter with a clear pink-shimmered base with different shapes of glitters, simply stunning.  This can be worn alone or over any polish color you choose.  I layered 2 coats over Essie Bikini So Tiny with 1 coat of Seche Vite.








I absolutely love the formulation on this one, no issues at all and I didn't have to "dig" for any of the glitters.  This is part of the Lynnderella core line and can be purchased as a "Buy it Now" on Ebay or in the Lynnderella Storenvy shop.  Worldwide shipping is offered too. Be sure you are following on Facebook and Instagram.  That is all I have for today ladies and Gents.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!

 

XoXo,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment