Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday's With Lynnerella - Peripinkle

Hello Lovelies!!







It's a fast week this far, it's already Wednesday and that means it time for my weekly Wednesday's with Lynnderella post :)  Today I have the very delicate and beautiful Perpinkle from the Spring Things Collection.  Peripinkle contains assorted Periwinkle and Pink glitter in a clear Blue-shimmered based, it's simply beautiful.  In my photos I layered one coat over Chaos & Crocodiles Dragon Stories and my photos not do this combo any justice at all.  I have gotten so many compliments, I wore it for 3 days with no chipping or tip wear.  The formula is so smooth and just glided on my nails, there was no fishing required.





I plan to pair this with a nice light Pink cream next time, it is such a versatile glitter polish.  Lynnderella is available on both Ebay and their Storeny online shop and for the International folks, they do ship world wide.  That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!


This was sent to me for my honest review and all written words of my own opinion.



XoXo,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment