Tuesday, May 26, 2015

NAYLL Polish Part 2 - The New Way to Create Your Custom Polish

Hello Lovelies!






I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Memorial Day.  We had severe weather all weekend, with flooding and tornado warnings, it wasn't pleasant at all as I am super afraid of storms.  To brighten my days and take my mind off the storms, I finished swatching my last 2 custom creations from NAYLL Polish.  My husband decided he wanted to design a polish too and dedicate it to the 23 years he spent in the Air Force.  The inspiration behind my creation was the beach.  Of course, my husbands polish turned out stunning and I will be wearing this a lot this summer with different types of nail art and especially on my toes! 

Lost in Paradise  - I started with a base of Hydrangea Blue Jelly ( BLJ12 ) and added Pink Holographic Hex .008, .025. and .062, Pink Holographic Squares .035, Matte Pink Squares .062 and Matte hot Pink Flakes.  Yes, I love Pink! I used 2 coats with HK Girl Top Coat.



Wild Blue Yonder - My husband started with a base of Blueberry Jelly ( BLJ1 ) and added Sea Blue Holographic Hex .008, Blue Squares .035 and Silver Holographic Hex .025 and .008.  Wow, his selections turned out beautifully, my favorite of the 5 creations.  The minute I opened this bottle, I knew it was a winner.  Just look at the results! I used 2 thins coats with Darling Diva Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat.




 
 
 
These were so much fun to create and the possibilities are endless.  I love what Sara has created in NAYLL and have plans to create more in the future.  A custom polish you create for a very affordable price, YES!  You can find NAYLL on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To create your very own custom polish visit the NAYLL Website. That is all I have for you today, I hope you have enjoyed my post and visit Sara at NAYLL.  Until next time, keep looking up, cause that's where is all is!
 


 
XoXo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment