Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Guest Post - Lisa Oswald from My Stunning Nails

Hello Lovelies!  I have a special guest post to share with you today from the very sweet Lisa with My Stunning Nails.

Hi again! It's Lisa from My Stunning Nails (link). Last month's trade of posts worked out well so we
decided to do it again. It gives me a chance to think of something different to do. Again, I what to
thank Shea for letting me post on her blog.
Today I painted some lines reminiscent of plaid and a little flower for you. The polish is a light teal,
Morgan Taylor Party At The Palace from the Cinderella collection that came out early this spring. I
painted the rest with acrylic paints. Do you use acrylic paints or polish to design your nails?





Thanks so much for taking the time to check out this post. You can find more of my nail posts at
http://mystunningnails.com.

Thank you Lisa for doing this fabulous guest post.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!

XoXo,
post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment