Monday, January 14, 2013

Animal Print Stamping

Those who know me, know that I LOVE all things animal print.  I was so excited to discover that I had animal print stamping plates.  I purchased the MASH 2012 plates and when the arrived, I just put them away.  I have not had any luck with stamping and wanted to try again.  I am very pleased with how these turned out.  I used China Glaze Champagne Kisses, OPI Paris Couture for Sure and L'Oreal After Hours for the stamping.



I have to say my favorite print is the Giraffe on my ring finger.  Now that I have finally stamped with success, I will now do this more often.  The combinations are endless.  In addition to using Seche Vite, I also used HK Girl Top Coat.  Do you have a favorite stamping mani?



I got this Betsy Johnson key chain at our annual White Elephant Christmas exchange.  My family knew I would jump at this gift.  It's animal print, bling and Pink!! I am in love with this mani, what do you think?


That about wraps up this review. I used plates 40,41,42 and 49 of the MASH 2012 plates.  The stamping plates can be purchased here.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until tomorrow, may you days be filled with lots of beautiful polish.

xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment