Thursday, January 31, 2013

NailNation 3000 Chakra

Wow oh WOW! That was my 1st thought when I opened my order from Maria.  The name even speaks for its self, Chakra.  I instantly thought....Rio De Janeiro and a tiny bikini! I love bright, sexy sassy colors, especially in the summer.  This is the smoothest application I have ever experienced with an Indie made cream polish.  Let's get to the pictures!!





My camera did not pick up the true beauty of the polish.  It is a spectacular color, I feel can be worn year round.  After putting this on, I wanted to get out and about to flash my hands around!




This fabulous polish, NailNation 3000 can be purchased from Maria on her fan Facebook page by clicking here.  You can also buy her polishes at Llarowe by clicking here.  Maria has many more fabulous polishes, especially Holographic ones.  My blog this week will showcase a few more of them.  Until then, may you days be filled with beautiful polish~

xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment