Friday, January 18, 2013

Glitzology Meets Essie

Today I have part 2 of my Glitzology Beauty review. Essie Penny Talk meets Neapolitan. This combination is blinding with sparkle in the sun and is perfect for simple day time wear or to glitz up an evening outfit.   I used 1 coat of Neapolitan over 2 coats of Penny Talk, followed by Seche Vite and HK Girl top coat.




My camera did not capture the true sparkle in this combination.  The formula was so easy, not too thick and I did not have to fish.  I did use the "dabbing" method to place the polish where I wanted it.


You can purchase Glizology polish in her Etsy store here  Have a happy a polished filled Friday.  Until next time, may your day be filled with lots of beautiful polish!  Oh and GO NINER'S!!

xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment