Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Paris Sparkles Pink Speckled

Hello everyone!  I have for you today another fabulous polish from Paris Sparkles.  It is no secret that I LOVE all things Pink, so when I saw this was not only a Pink polish, but it also has glitter too, I had to have it!!  My 2 favorites things, other than all things animal print :) Let's get to the photo's.....


I love that this is a light pink base with just the right amount of glitter. All of the pictures are 3 thin coats alone with out any undies. The application was smooth and easy.  This polish is perfect for any age.



You can purchase Paris Sparkles on her Etsy store by clicking here, there are so many beautiful polishes to choose from.  That is all for today, until next time, may your days be filled with lots of beautiful polish!

xoxo Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment