Saturday, June 6, 2015

Born Pretty Store Flower Water Decals

Hello Lovelies!!







I hope everyone is doing great on this beautiful Saturday.  I have been sick with a sinus infection for over a week now, which has kept me in bed and away from blogging.  I finally went to the doctor for some much needed antibiotics and Flonase and I am feeling a bit better.  Feeling like I have been in jail, I decided to get up and do a quick post on these very neat Flower Water Decals from the Born Pretty Store.  I have never worked with water decals before and these were so easy to apply!  I really like these and look forward to ordering more in the future.  These are great for quickly adding a bit of pizazz to your mani.  It literally took me less than 2 minutes to apply, start to finish with top coat.  I do recommend measuring your nail against the decal, cut to size, then place the decal in water for 10-20 seconds.  The first time I did this, I cut the decal out I wanted use, then I placed it in the water....I had to quickly cut the decal to the shape of my nail, which wasn't easy, so be certain to cut the decal in the shape of your nail before you place it in the water. 






How nice does this look? And it only took a few minutes to apply both of them. For the polish,  I used an upcoming Indie Brand, Kim Michelle Nails Victoria, a gorgeous medium Pink Cream.  I have a blog post coming up on her fabulous polishes.  These decals are so affordable and when you use HYSQ10 at check out, you save 10% off your order, and the Born Pretty Store ships free world wide!! 


That is all I have for you today.  I wanted to pop in with a quick post and let y'all know I have been a bit under the weather.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

XoXo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment