Thursday, June 11, 2015

Shinespark Polish - 80's Neon Collection

Hello Lovelies!




I have a fabulous review for you today and you will need your sunglasses for this one.  Summer is here so let the neon party bless our nails and toes! I love summer and even more so, I love bright neon colored mani's and Pedi's, the kind that If you were to get lost, all you would have to do is hold your hands up to be found! LOL.  I have the 80's Neon Collection from Shinespark Polish, which comes in a mini set too.  With each mani, I chose not to use a white base, as I wanted to see how the formula applied.  For most of the polishes, I used 2 coats and some took 3.  The first coat was just slightly streaky, but built of beautifully on the 2 or 3 coat and the formula is very nice, no bubbling.  Since the watermarbling God's have not blessed me, I did a "Blob-Saran Wrap" technique, which I'm really pleased with how it tuned out.  For my accent nail I did use a base of white, then dabbed 4 of the colors onto my nails in different places and then used the Sarah wrap technique, added a few bling-bling accents and Viola!


Glam Green - 3 Coats


Psych'd Purple - 2 Coats



Bouncin Blue - 2 Coats



Yuppie Yellow - 3 Coats


Outrageous Orange - 3 Coats


Radical Red - 2 Coats This is more Coral than Red


Pumped Pink - 3 Coats



This is such a bright and fun collection and I love that you can get it in Full size and Mini size as well.  You can purchase this collection on the Shinespark Polish website and view her other polishes too.  Keep updated by following Shinespark Polish on Instagram and Facebook .  That is all I have for you today, I wish I would have been successful with watermarbling, as these polishes fit the bill for it!  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!


XoXo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment