Saturday, June 13, 2015

Glam Glaze Polish - The Graffiti Collection

Hello Lovelies!

It's the weekend already and another week that just flew by.  I have another bright and fun neon collection to share with you today.  The Graffiti Collection from Glam Glaze Polish is another sunglasses worthy collection.  Again, I didn't use a white base with these either and the color popped vibrantly! I managed to get some what of a "watermarble" on my accent nail.  I have tried and tried and I know these polishes watermarble fantastically, so it is definitely operator error!  I will keep trying, never give up, right? All of my photos were taken outside and I used Out the Door Topcoat.  The formula is great on these, builds up nicely after the 1st coat with out using a white or black base.  Let's have a look :)


Back to Blue - 3 coats

 Piece of Purple - 2 coats

Getting Up Green - 3 coats



One-Liner Orange - 3 coats


 
 
 
End to End Yellow - 2 coats


 Paint-Eater Pink - 2 coats






This is a 7 piece collection, in addition to the 6 neon colors, there is a glitter topper that I used on my watermarble accent nail, called Graffiti Topper.  It has a mix of Black, White and Holo glitters. You can get this collection in both full size and mini, but it is currently sold out.  To keep up with restocks and launches, you can follow Glam Glaze on Facebook and shop on Storenvy.  That is all I have for you today.  Enjoy your weekend and until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!

XoXo,
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment