Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday's with Lynnderella - Chelsea of Love

Hello Lovelies!



It is time for my weekly Wednesday's with Lynnderella post and sqeeeeeee, this review is a stunner!! Micro glitter anyone? YES, please :) I love everything about Lynnderella Chelsea of Love. It is from the Fall in Love with New York Collection and is a holographic teal micro glitter with small tonal accents in a teal base.  In other words, it is amazingly gorgeous.  The formula was fabulous and applied so smoothly.  I used 2 coats with 1 coat of Seche Vite and 1 coat of HK Girl Top Coat in all of my photos. 


LED Light indoor





Outdoor Sunshine




 
 
 
 
I could hear the Angels singing while wearing this gorgeous polish!  Chelsea of Love is a core polish and can be purchased in their Ebay store and on Storenvy.  Lynnderella ships free worldwide, which is fabulous for the International buyers.  That is all I have for you today. Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!
 
 
 
XoXo,
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment