Monday, June 8, 2015

Kim Michelle Nail Colour - There's a new Indie coming in July!


Hello Lovelies!



Happy Momday! I hope this day finds you blessed and off to a great start.  Today I have an exciting post for you.  There's a new Indie brand that will be officially launching in July and I have a few of her polishes to share with you.  Kim Michelle Nail Colour sent me 3 polishes to review and let me tell you, wow oh wow, she so on FLEEK with the creamy formula and they are 5 Free!  I was amazed, all three polishes just glided on my nails, no streaking and a perfect formulation.  I am excited to see what she has next and I will have more polishes to share as it gets closer to her grand opening.


Hot Dame Pink is a gorgeous pink duochrome that dries to a matt finish, I added a top coat to show off this beautiful color. This is 2 coats plus TC.  Y'all know me and my love affair with Pink!!


 
 
Victoria is another beautiful, rich and creamy Pink!  Look at the shine and this is 1 coat with out Top Coat. 



 
 
Bubble Gum is exactly that color.  Reminds me when I was a kid and would ride my bike to the store to get the Bubble Yum gum.  This formula is to die for, so creamy and just 2 coats with HK Girl Top Coat.


 
 
 
Camisole is a beautiful Nude color with just the right amount of Gold of shimmer.  I'm not one to like Nude tones colors, but this beauty was a win-win with me.  Very classy and work appropriate.  I used 2 coats with HK Girl Top Coat.  This is the actual bottle that Kim will be using.  The rubber type cap makes it easy-breezy to apply her beyond gorgeous polish! These were taken outside in the sunshine.
 
 
 



Taken under an LED light 


 
 
Kim Michelle Nail Colour officially launches in July and I will have more polishes to share with you as we get closer to that date.  In the meantime, you can follow on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to get sneak peeks of upcoming colors and information on the exact launch date. That is all I have for you today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!
 
XoXo,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment