Friday, June 12, 2015

Cosmopolitan The Fragrance, Cosmoface Competition and Blogger Opportunity

Hello Lovelies!


I have an exciting post for you today. Cosmopolitan is launching a new fragrance, Fun, Fearless Females and what girl doesn't love a fabulous perfume and reading their favorite magazine! I have personally been a subscriber for many years on my Kindle and the "stalk your mailman" for your monthly copy.  It has been a staple for me during the summer at the pool, my companion for solo dinners and curling up in bed for my nightly read.  Upon checking my email this morning, I was very intrigue by the email I received from Cosmo, announcing their new contest and blogger opportunity, The Face Competition | Cosmo Fragrance. The rules for entering are fun and who doesn't like to take selfies, which is one of the requirements.  I enjoying taking  photographs, blogging and sharing with my friends, family & readers, so this is a win-win opportunity for me.  Cosmopolitan is looking for Fun fearless females to be their #Cosmoface and that requires sending them your best selfie!  How exciting would it be to be chosen, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

 Are you a passionate blogger wanting a Cosmo exclusive? To enter the fun fearless #Cosmoface contest, you must adhere to these simple rules and professionals are excluded.  First, you will need to submit your Selfie, head and shoulders only, show them just how fun and fearless you are.  Write a blog about the Cosmoface competition, publishing right away, then share the opportunity on all of your social media accounts.  Once you have completed your blog post Email your link and you done!  See the photo below for all the details and you can also view it online.  ** You must be 18 years of ago or older and be able to travel to London on 20 July 2015.





How exciting, fun and fearless is this opportunity!  That is all I have for you today. Until next time, be sure to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.  Keep looking up, cause that's where is all is.

XoXo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment