Sunday, April 12, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 12 - Jelly Lacquer Head Polish Cherry Bomb


Hello Lovelies,

It's Day 12, Jelly and I will be using a jelly polish for the very first time.  Yes, I've been into polish for 3 years now and I am just now experiencing a jelly formula.  I purchased several jelly polishes from Lacquer Head polish a few years ago and forgot I even had them.  My husband says that's a sign that I have too much polish! I chose to swatch Cherry Bomb, which is described as a hot pink jelly polish with a ultra fine rainbow glitter. I used 3 coats with HK Girl Top Coat and for my accent ring finger, I created a jelly sandwich with BarryM 224.  Before I started the application, I did a bit of research on jelly polishes and did learn that the first few coats are light and sometimes streaky, which helped me quite a bit with this mani.  I have read so many blogs that showcased a "jelly sandwich" mani, that I just had to give it a try on my ring finger.  I can see what the addiction is!! With practice and mixing it up with different colored glitters, the possibilities are endless.  Let's take a look at my photo's, shall we?

 
 
 
 
 
Sadly, this polish isn't available at the moment, her shop has temporarily closed as of 1/29/15, to handle a person matter, but she does say she will be back soon.  I love the color of this one and look forward to finding more Indie brands that create jelly polishes.  Do you have any Lacquer Head polishes in your collection?  That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!
 
XOXO Shea
 
 
Don't forget to check out what the other bloggers chose for the jelly mani!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment