Monday, April 13, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 13 - DuoChrome KB Shimmer Shade Shifter

Hello Lovelies and Happy Monday!

Today is Day 13 of our challenge and it is all about Duochromes.  For this swatch challenge I selected KBShimmer Shade Shifter.  Shade Shifter is described on the KBShimmer website as a multi-chrome that changes depending on light and angle from cyan, to blue, to red orange, to purple, and more.  I most often see a cyan blue shade. Best in 3 coats, or 1 coat over black, this polish is one you will have to see to believe! There were no issues with the application and the colors I saw mostly were purple and blue.  I tried to capture all the different colors using different angles with my camera.  It is a gorgeous duochrome that I will wear again in the future.  I did use 3 thin coats and HK Girl Top Coat.  Let's have a look at the photo's, shall we?








This polish photo's beautifully under an LED light bulb.  I wasn't much of a fan of duochromes, but I am know!! I was very please with the formulation of this polish, is was pretty close to flawless.  I have a few other duochromes that I am excited to now try out.  What are your thoughts about this polish?  Do you have KBShimmer;s in your polish collection?  That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!

XOXO Shea


Don't forget to check out what the other bloggers chose for their challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment