Tuesday, April 14, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 15 - Glitter Pahlish The Stars Look Very Different Today

Hello Lovelies!!

We are at the half way mark already of our 30 day swatch challenge!  Wow, this challenge has gone by super fast and I have had a blast discovering so many untried polishes.  Day 15 is all about glitter and I selected a beautiful polish I received from my Secret Santa, Pahlish The Stars Look Very Different Today.  This polish is memorizing to look at in the bottle and even more so on my nails, simply divine!  TSLVDT is a Deep Blue based Jelly polish with a lot of fun shaped glitters, stars, triangles, hexagons and different sizes of circles.  It is the perfect Jelly sandwich in a bottle.  Best of all, I did not have to fish for any of the glitters, the application was flawless.  I used 2 thin coats to start with, then let it dry longer than normal, then I applied the third coat a little thicker and finished with a coat of HK Girl Top Coat.  I cannot stop looking at my nails, it really does look like the sky at night with colored stars, it is a show stopper, just gorgeous!  Let's take at look at the photo's, shall we?





 
 
Isn't she just beautiful?! For me, it was sheer perfection.  I love jelly-glitter polishes, the effect makes it appear as if the polish runs deep in layers.  TSLVDT is such a fun polish and I think it is appropriate for work, I would wear it.  Pahlish was my very first Indie brand purchase and has a special place in my polish heart. I purchased Toxic and Timeless and to this day it is still my favorite polish.  Do you have Pahlish in your collection? Which is your favorite?  Be sure to tune in tomorrow as our swatch challenge theme is Holo!!! That is all I have for you today.  Until next time, keep looking up, cause that's where it all is!

XOXO Shea

Don't forget to check out what the other bloggers selected for their challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment